GWP03S Multilayer Garage Wall Protector Car Door Protectors
- Excellent Multilayer Protection – Each strip size is 400mm x 150mm x 23mm. The 23mm nitrile rubber plus 3mm High-End sponge padding provide perfect impact absorption up to 441lb or 200kg, preventing damage from any potential impacts when parking in the garage.
- Unique Nitrile Rubber Material – Excellent impact absorption and soft touch on the surface are provided by unique nitrile rubber. Nitrile rubber is odorless and environmental friendly material commonly used in the medical industry.
- Cuttable & Flexible – Each strip can be cut into multi pieces or different shapes. Perfect flexibility and softness provided by its just right thickness allow the wall protectors to be applied on 90-degree wall, curved surface or cylinder column.
- Fiberglass Mesh Adhesive Structure – The adhesive force is reinforced by its unique integrated back adhesive structure. The interlaced fiberglass allows the wall protectors to be removed without tearing the soft protector or leaving marks on the wall. The non-tearing self-adhesive cover can be peeled off easily.
- What you will get – Garage Smith GWP03S Car Door Protector x 2, 1-day response customer service and technical support.
Garage Smith GWP03 Garage Wall Protector’s Features:
Excellent Protection – The 23mm nitrile rubber buffer layer absorb any impact up to 441 lb or 200 kg;
Strong Adhesive & Reliable Retention – Reinforced by fiberglass mesh design and strong adhesive surface;
Non-tearing Adhesive Cover – Unique plastic-coated cover paper can be peeled off easily without tearing;
NBR Material – Top grade odorless NBR material possesses a balance of lightness, good flexibility, toughness, and abrasion resistance;
Water Resistance – Great water resistance provided by the special surface treatment;
Soft Touch on Surface – The special surface treatment cannot just minimize the marks that scratches left on the surface, but also provide a soft touch on the surface.
2 x GWP03S Garage Wall Protector (15-3/4” x 6” x 7/8” or 400mm x 150mm x 23mm)
Little Details Make All the Difference.
1. Please clean and dry the wall surface and remove any particles on it;
2. Peel approximate 4” or 10cm adhesive cover from one side and apply the protector on the wall.
3. Slowly peel the rest of the adhesive cover and apply the protector on the wall at the same time to make sure it is straight and no space between it.
4. Repeat the same steps above for the other side of your garage wall.
Notice before use:
· Please do not put under extremely high temperature or exposure to the sun for long;
· Please clean the wall surface and remove the dust or other particles and keep dry before sticking the strips to the wall;
· Protectors can be removed without leaving marks on the most of the surfaces (e.g. brick, tile, glass, or marble walls). But the removal on a brittle or lime wall pavement may need to do it with care because the adhesive is very strong.