GWP02S Garage Wall Protector Car Door Protectors
- Great Protection & Impact Absorption – Each strip size is 16″ x 6″ x 7/9″. The 7/9″ thick foam can perfectly absorb any impact up to 330lb or 150kg, preventing damage from any potential impacts when parking in the garage.
- Top Grade & Eco-Friendly Material – The protectors with scratch prevention diamond texture on the waterproof surface are made of odorless and high-density material, which has RoHS authentication. It is totally environment-friendly material. Let us go Green!!
- Cuttable & Flexible – Each strip can be cut into multi pieces or different shapes. Perfect flexibility and softness provided by its just right thickness allow the wall protectors to be applied on 90-degree wall, curved surface or cylinder column.
- Fiberglass Mesh Adhesive Structure – The adhesive force is reinforced by its unique integrated back adhesive structure. The interlaced fiberglass allows the wall protectors to be removed without tearing the soft protector or leaving marks on the wall. The non-tearing self-adhesive cover can be peeled off easily.
- What you will get – Garage Smith GWP02S Car Door Protector x2, 1-day response customer service and technical support, and worry-free 6-month warranty.
Garage Smith GWP02S Garage Wall Protector’s Features:
Heavy Protection – The 3/4” (20mm) thickness buffer layer absorb any impact up to 330lb or 150kg;
Strong Adhesive & Reliable Retention – Reinforced by fiberglass mesh design and strong adhesive surface;
Non-tearing Adhesive Cover – Unique plastic-coated cover paper can be peeled off easily without tearing;
Waterproof Material – Great waterproof provided by the special surface treatment;
Diamond Texture Design – The special textural surface can minimize the marks that scratches left on the surface.
2 x GWP02S Garage Wall Protector (15-3/4” x 6” x 3/4” or 400mm x 150mm x 20mm)
Little Details Make All the Difference.
1. Please clean and dry the wall surface and remove any particles on it;
2. Peel approximate 4” or 10cm adhesive cover from one side and apply the protector on the wall.
3. Slowly peel the rest of the adhesive cover and apply the protector on the wall at the same time to make sure it is straight and no space between it.
4. Repeat the same steps above for the other side of your garage wall.
Notice before use:
· Please do not put under extremely high temperature or exposure to the sun for long;
· Please clean the wall surface and remove the dust or other particles and keep dry before sticking the strips to the wall;
· Protectors can be removed without leaving marks on the most of the surfaces (e.g. brick, tile, glass, or marble walls). But the removal on a brittle or lime wall pavement may need to do it with care because the adhesive is very strong.