GWP01S Super Thick Waterproof Garage Wall Protector
- √ Better Protection by Extra 30% Thickness – 1/6″ thickness surface provides moderate protection for your car door and garage wall to prevent damage caused by any moderate impacts. It is 30% greater than the thickness of other brand of garage wall protectors.
- √Top Grade & Eco-Friendly Material – The protectors with scratch prevention diamond texture on the waterproof surface are made of odorless and high-density material, which has RoHS authentication. It is totally environment-friendly material. Let us go Green!!
- √ Full Protection & Suitable for Types of Walls – Scratch prevention soft foam strip for garages. Each strip size is 79″x 8″x 1/6″. And also the strip can be cut into multi pieces or different shapes, which fits for any types of walls.
- √ Exquisite Surface Design – Details make all the difference. This garage car door protector has been applied with the most exquisite design in the world. Any water drop or water flushing be protected by special textures and grooves. It is also very easy to be cleaned.
- √ Double Protection by Dual Strip Pack – A set of two garage wall strip ensures both sides of car doors and garage walls will be fully protected.
Ampulla Grage Wall Protectors
Ampulla Garage Wall Protector’s Features:
2 x Garage wall protector (79″x 8″x 1/6″ or 2000x200x4.5mm)
(Two pieces in One Roll)
Little Details Make All the Difference.
- Please clean and dry the wall surface and remove any particles on it;
- Peel approximate 4” (10cm) adhesive cover from one side and apply the protector on the wall
- Slowly peel the rest of the adhesive cover and apply the protector on the wall at the same time to make sure it is straight and no space between it.
- Repeat the same steps above for the other side of your garage wall.
Notice before use:
- Please do not put under extremely high temperature or exposure to the sun for long;
- Please clean the wall surface and remove the dust or other particles and keep dry before sticking the strips to the wall;
- Protectors can be removed without leaving marks on the most of the surfaces (e.g. brick, tile, glass, or marble walls). But the removal on a brittle or lime wall pavement may need to do it with care, because the adhesive is very strong.